What should I do if I get into an accident?
- Check to see if anyone is injured.
- Contact the local police department.
- Keep calm and don’t panic.
- Find a quality repair facility you can trust. If you don’t know of one, ask your family, co-workers, and friends. If they don’t know one, call your local dealer for a recommendation. If your vehicle is towed from the accident, the towing service may also be able to recommend someone.
- After choosing a repair facility, notify the insurance company where the vehicle will be repaired.
Can I choose where my car gets towed?
Yes! You have the right to have your vehicle towed anywhere you want.
Do I need to “shop around” to satisfy the Insurance company?
No! You do not need to get multiple appraisals, and your insurer must agree to negotiate with us in good faith.